Friday, March 26, 2010

Cesar Montano's Son Died of Suicide


Actor-Director Cesar Montano has asked the public for privacy, following the death of his son Christian Angelo Manhilot who supposedly committed suicide.

“No words can describe the grief that my family and I are experiencing with this devastating news… my family and I would like to appeal to everyone to respect the privacy of my grieving family at this time,” Montano said in a statement circulated by his home network, ABS-CBN, via ANC’s Facebook page.

In a statement, Cesar Manhilot or popularly known as Cesar Montano said that he was shocked by the incident since he never expcted this thing to happen.

“I was just with him yesterday before leaving for Bohol. Little did I know that it would be the last time I was to see him alive,” stated by the actor, who is seeking a gubernatorial post in Bohol.

Montano said that the initial police investigation showed that his son died from a single gunshot wound to the head. A certain Tony Leachon, whom Montano described as “a good friend and neighbor” pronounced Angelo dead on arrival at the Malvar General Hospital in Quezon City.

“We are still trying to piece together some facts pertaining to his death…Thank you very much for your understanding. May God's strength be with all of us,” said Montano.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...