Monday, November 29, 2010

Senator Tito Sotto's Official Website Defaced

Senator Vicente Sotto's official was hacked and defaced early Monday morning until 2:00 pm. The hacker posted funny statements against the Senator's website.

The statement that was posted:

"Ako si Tito Sotto (I am Tito Sotto), a musician and composer by profession, a sportsman by affiliation, and a public servant by conviction.


Actually joke lang po yun (that's all just a joke), all I really wanted to do was make people laugh in Eat Bulaga. Harhar,


I would like to thank (the protesters) for making a hype about my 'ghost stories' statement, it really boosted my popularity among the masses. I'm actually thinking of running for the position of President next elections


Fight for greater state subsidy for senators! Uphold commercialization and state abandonment of education. Buong bansa, Eat Bulaga!,"

Senator Sotto is currently the Majority Floor Leader of the Senate and was a former chairman of the Dangerous Drugs Board.  He is also actively guesting in the longest noon time comedy show Eat Bulaga.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...